This website is owned and operated by Submission Technology Ltd.
By registering with ProductTestingUSA.com or by accessing our website content, you are assumed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set out here.
You agree to answer all survey questions accurately and honestly providing correct contact information, failure to do so will mean that we may be unable to select you as a Product Tester.
2. Eligibility to participate
Persons aged 18 and older and residing in mainland United States may take part in the survey provided they agree to these terms and conditions in their entirety. Please note we do not accept business addresses.
A correct & valid cell number will be required to enable us to contact you if you have been selected to become a product tester.
You are eligible to enter if you are: a mainland US citizen or a legal resident of the US at all times; 18 years old or older on the date of registration; not an employee, agent, affiliate, officer or director of Submission Technology or of any advertiser, promotion agency, fulfilment agency or agent of Submission Technology, or of anyone else professionally connected with any Competition, nor a family member of any of these; human - any use of electronic devices to enhance or alter your chance of being selected will count as a false or deceptive entry.
Submission Technology may require you to provide proof that you are eligible and the authorised account holder of the email addresses used to enter. "Authorised account holder" means the natural person to whom the email address in question has been assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address. If you fail to provide all required information you may be disqualified. It is a condition of entry that all information given is true, current and full. You may not enter using multiple email addresses or as multiple participants. You are allowed only one entry, per entrant, per product test opportunity. If you attempt to use multiple addresses or enter more than once, you may be disqualified from the section process. Submission Technology undertakes to use reasonable efforts to maintain adequate email, internet and other communication links but is not otherwise responsible for and shall not be liable for: late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; telephone, electronic, hardware, or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, delays or difficulties; errors in transmission; or prize deliveries attempted but not received. If you are disqualified, Submission Technology is under no obligation to publish this fact on this site or anywhere else.
SELECTION OF PRODUCT TESTERS
A number of product testers will be selected each month dependent on the campaign requirements. The selection shall be at our discretion on either a random selection basis or on an individual's criteria determined by: (age, occupation, geographical location etc.) This is dictated by the requirements or information required in regards to a product or service.
Those selected will be notified via text, phone or email - Those selected must confirm their acceptance including confirmation of their address and personal details within 7 days of notification. Unclaimed product testing opportunities will be reallocated to another registrant at our discretion if not claimed within seven days.
The requirements of each product testing campaign will be communicated with the product testers that are selected. Review requirements can vary, however, the standard requirement is a written review, photos of the reviewer with the product and a video review. By submitting photos and a video, you are agreeing for them to be used for the purpose of publishing reviews and advertising.
If you do not comply with the Official Rules you may be disqualified from all product testing opportunities without further notice. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible.
By entering any entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and by all decisions of Submission Technology.
Submission Technology expressly disclaims any responsibility and each participant hereby agrees to release and to hold Submission Technology (and its employees, officers, directors, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with any prize or resulting from the delivery, acceptance and/or subsequent use or misuse of any prize. Submission Technology (and its employees, officers, directors, agents, marketing partners and affiliates) are not responsible for any condition caused by events beyond the control of Submission Technology that may cause the offers to be disrupted. Submission Technology reserves the right to modify scheduling of any product test without prior notice at any time and for any reason. Submission Technology reserves the right to terminate or suspend any Submission Technology or partner sponsored test without notice at any time and for any reason.
4. Data Protection
5. Conduct of Members
ProductTesting will only permit you to register once. Attempts to create multiple accounts will result in the account for the multiple registrations being revoked.
ProductTesting contains material which is either wholly or partly provided by third parties. We cannot take responsibility for this content. No action may be taken against us because of this content, and you use any content on the website at your own risk.
We try to ensure that any information provided is up to date and accurate, but we cannot be held responsible for goods offered through third parties. We will amend any inaccuracies or exclusions as soon as is practical once we have been made of aware of them.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RELATING TO THE PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAMME.
ProductTesting is not responsible for damages or losses that result from participating or inability to participate in the survey, or reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the survey.
You acknowledge and agree that ProductTesting neither endorses the contents of advertisements or third parties' websites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising there from, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby.
8. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of New York
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRODUCT TESTERS and PRIZE DRAWS
1. All products & prize draws are provided by Submission Technology Limited ("Product Testing") of East Wing, The Beater House, Turkey Mill, Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom ME14 5PP.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and resident in the United States.
3. Entries are made by completing the lifestyle survey.
4. Entries are made by filling in the appropriate online form. No more than one entry may be made by any individual in each prize draw and may not use any e-mail address more than once in any prize draw. Entries including false details will be disregarded as will any that are automated or mechanically made. Entries must be submitted within the advertised time limits. ProductTesting reserves the right to reject any entry on reasonable grounds.
6. The product tester / winner's names in respect of any prize draw will be available from the product testing website.
7. The product tester / winner of each product / prize draw shall be selected at random electronically. There is no minimum or maximum number of entrants for any product / prize draw. The chances of any particular entrant winning a prize draw or becoming a product tester will depend on the total number of entrants for that draw. Product testers / winners may be notified by phone, e-mail, post or text. Product Testing may disqualify a winner if it has not managed to contact such product tester / winner within seven days of its first attempt to do so. Product Testing may then select an alternative winner.
8. There is no right to cash or other alternative to the stated product or prize. However, Product Testing reserves the right to offer a similar prize, or a prize of equal or greater value, if the stated product or prize is unavailable.
9. Product Testing will require photographs of product testers / winners and will require to use those photographs, the names and images of such product testers / winners to publicise online, in e-mails and through any other media promoting its prize draws. Individuals should not enter to become a product tester or prize draws if they do not agree to this.
10. Product Testing may suspend or terminate any product or prize draw at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which grounds may include without limitation a prize draw (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions.
11. To the extent permitted by law, Product Testing, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to Product Testing hereby expressly exclude: all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with any prize draw or any entry. As a condition of your entry into any prize draw, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
12. Product Testing is not affiliated with the manufacturer or provider of the Gift nor with any of the third parties appearing in the marketing promotional copy unless otherwise indicated.
13. If you have referred a “friend” to the site via one of the refer a friend links and this “friend” is chosen to be a reviewer, this also entitles you, the “referrer”, to become a reviewer for one of the products you have applied for. For example; your “friend” will be given the product/voucher selected that day then the “referrer” will be sent one of the products you applied for chosen by us.
14. If chosen, both the “referrer” and the “friend” will be contacted by us via phone or email. Both parties have 7 days to claim their product/voucher.
15. Referrals via word of mouth do not count. A referral only counts when tracked via one of the sites refer a friend links. In order to be classed as a successful “referrer” you and your “friend” must submit a full application to the site. A full application includes genuine and valid contact details and completion of the survey in full.
16. By referring a friend via email, social or any other means you consent that the recipient (friend) has consented to receiving emails or messages of this nature and that it is also within their best interest. This site will not be held responsible for any referral emails sent to a members friend(s). All data will only be processed for the purpose of that specific email and will not be stored or used for further marketing use.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF OFFERSBUCKS.COM
Individual results (Cash rewards) are dependent on the offers you complete. The Rewards Program involves the payment of commission to us by participating advertisers in respect of your approved transactions for which we credit you with cash. You must complete all 20 offers and they must be validated by the participating advertisers to receive and withdraw your cash reward.
1. This rewards program (the "Rewards Program") is an online service provided by OffersBucks.com ("Us/We/Our"), whose contact information is e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , website www.OffersBucks.com /(Information Commissioner’s Office registration number Z7981900).
2. The Rewards Program enables providers of goods and services ("Participating Retailers") to promote and offer them ("Participating Retailer Goods/Services") for sale online to you in conjunction with certain rewards.
3. Participating Retailer Goods/Services are available online as part of the Rewards Program through certain websites all of which are operated by Us for Ourselves (for example, OffersBucks.com ) and for third parties with their branded look and feel (collectively " Partner Service").
4. The Rewards Program involves the payment of commission to Us by Participating Retailers in respect of your Approved Transactions for which We credit you with Cash.
5. "Approved Transactions" are only those that are tracked transactions between you and Participating Retailers concluded via the Partner Service; and made in accordance with these Rules, the terms of any Participating Retailer's promotion and any other terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Partner Service; and confirmed by the Participating Retailers as no longer capable of being cancelled by, credited to and/or refunded to you, whether in whole or in part.
6. Without in any way limiting or exemplifying what may not qualify as Approved Transactions the following shall specifically not qualify as Approved Transactions: transactions made when you have more than one Account concurrently in existence; transactions in respect of which you have not initiated transaction tracking; transactions in respect of which the data necessary to enable Cash Rewards to be credited to your Account has been corrupted, damaged or lost; transactions, which are or which We reasonably believe are conducted by you with a purpose which is unethical and/or intended to obtain Cash Rewards dishonestly and/or in a manner contrary to the spirit or letter of these Rules.
7. You understand that regardless of the Partner Service through which you participate in the Rewards Program your contractual relationship is with Us, your personal data will be controlled and processed by Us as well as Participating Retailers necessary for the purposes of performing Our obligations to you under the Rewards Program and shall be shared by Us with Partner Services through which you participate whilst you are a participant in the Rewards Program.
8. To enjoy the Rewards Program, you must register through the website of a Partner Service under your proper legal identity and in doing so you agree to abide by all of these terms and conditions which shall govern your use and enjoyment of the Rewards Program and are referred to below as the "Rules".
9. We shall be entitled to amend these Rules from time to time, and shall notify you of any changes, following which your continued use of the Rewards Programme shall be subject to these Rules as amended.
10. You are only eligible to join and continue to take part in the Rewards Program if you are over 18 years of age, have your permanent place of residence at an address in the US and maintain with Us a valid and subsisting email address. Your email address will be used to send you regular Rewards Program member’s offers. You will be given the option to opt-out of receiving member newsletters. You warrant to Us that whilst a participant in the Rewards Program all of the information you provide in connection with it shall be at all times true and correct to the best of your information, knowledge and belief.
11. When you complete an Approved Transaction, resulting in the payment of commission to Us by Participating Retailers then you will be entitled to a Cash Reward in accordance with the terms of the Participating Retailer's promotion.
12. Unless otherwise specifically stated, You should assume that the calculation of cash excludes postage and delivery costs and the VAT element of a sale.
13. Cash Rewards shall be owned by Us and held by you in an account created for you by Us when you register ("Account"). Only Cash Rewards obtained from Approved Transactions shall be credited to your Account.
14. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure advertised Cash Rewards are correct. We are not responsible for incorrectly advertised Cash Rewards.
15. Your failure to correctly follow any required instructions or conditions may result in no Cash Rewards being credited to your account for which you will have no recourse against Us, Partner Services or Participating Retailers.
16. You accept that in some cases there may be a delay or failure to credit Cash Rewards to your Account due to a Participating Retailer's failure to provide information to Us. Whilst We shall use reasonable endeavours to recover Cash Rewards for non-tracked transactions We shall have no responsibility or liability for such delay or failure.
17. Whilst many Participating Retailers report credits within a few days of an Approved Transaction being completed, some do not report them to Us until their returns period has expired. In the event that you completed an Approved Transaction in full compliance with all associated conditions and the Cash Reward is not pending as a credit to your Account then in order to resolve it your only option is to email us through our website as a result of which We will then attempt to make recovery from the Participating Retailer. However, We make no warranty or representation and offer no assurance or guarantee that the Cash Reward will be credited to your account as a result. We cannot support ‘missing transaction’ support requests where the transaction occurred more than 180 days ago.
18. You must complete the offers in order. Access to the next offer will only be enabled once you have completed the previous offer. If at any point a previous offer that you have completed becomes rejected you will have to redo that offer successfully before moving on.
19. Transactions that are marked with a pending status in your account are awaiting final confirmation from the retailer. This is an automatic process and there is little we can do to expedite the process. We will not accept emails on pending transactions until they have aged a minimum of 120 days and no older than 180 days.
20. You are not entitled to a Cash Reward in respect of Approved Transactions for which We do not receive the whole of the commission due from the Participating Retailer.
21. You are required to use the Rewards Program in an ethical manner and should accounts be used to purposefully defraud or inflate cash earnings with Participating Retailers then duplicate transactions will be removed and/or your account subject to termination.
22. We are responsible for keeping your Account accurate and up-to-date in accordance with these Rules. We may adjust the balance of your Account in respect of non-payment from Participating Retailers, refunds or returned products, suspected or actual dishonesty, and/or mistakes, including but not limited to, accounting errors. You understand that running a Rewards Program can be technically complex, and that in the course of so doing information may be withheld, provided or received in good faith by any of the participants in it, which may lead to the balance of your Account being inaccurate from time to time. You and We will use reasonable endeavours to deal with and rectify Account inaccuracies, and you agree that We shall have no liability to you or any third party in respect of them, including Our inability to rectify them to your satisfaction.
23. You shall contact Us only and shall not directly contact Participating Retailers or Partner Services in connection with any aspect of the Rewards Program, whether for the purposes of raising a query, seeking further information or making a complaint/claim.
24. You are responsible for the security of your Rewards, and you agree that you will not transfer them to any other person, barter them for goods or services or deliberately or negligently enable any other person to obtain the benefit of Rewards awarded to you with or without your consent and that you will keep your Account details private and secret from others.
25. We will constantly review the balance of cash rewards credited to your account. You will be sent a payment via PAYPAL, PayPal or Amazon Vouchers in an amount equivalent to the then balance of your Account, subject to each of the following criteria being met:
(i) you have successfully completed 10 offers.
(ii) all 10 offers have been validated.
(iii) you have activated your account and updated your account profile to include your full postal address in accordance with the instructions supplied as part of the Rewards Program and available from the Partner Service website.
26. If you request your cash payment via PAYPAL direct to your nominated bank account. You acknowledge that in the event that you provide incorrect bank account details your payment cannot be re-issued.
27. Upon remittance of the payment to you, the balance of your Account in respect of which it has been issued will be reduced to zero regardless of whether or not the payment is safely received by you. Neither We, Partner Services, nor Participating Retailers accept any liability in respect of you providing incorrect account details for your PAYPAL payment or the good faith return to zero of Account balances.
28. You may also receive payment in the formof Amazon Gift Vouchers. These expire 60 days from the date of issue if it has not been claimed by adding it to your Amazon account.
29. Where We have paid money to you in respect of Cash Rewards that are subsequently reversed or cancelled by a Participating Retailer, We reserve the right to debit the value of that transaction from your Account.
30. YOU WILL NOT REGISTER WITH THE REWARDS PROGRAM UNDER ANY IDENTITY MORE THAN ONCE WITHOUT FIRST TERMINATING YOUR CURRENT REGISTRATION AND YOU WILL NOT CONCURRENTLY HOLD MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT OPENED WITH ANY PARTNER SERVICE UNDER ANY IDENTITY. PLEASE NOTE THAT BREACH OF THIS RULE MAY AMOUNT TO AN ACT OF DISHONESTY, LEADING TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
31. You may view your Account through the website with which you registered for the Rewards Program, but you are responsible for keeping the permanent record of the details of your Account including its current balance. It is possible that through events of force majeure or for other reasons beyond our reasonable control We temporarily or permanently lose the data associated with your Account. You agree that We shall have no liability to you whatsoever in connection therewith.
32. It is possible that during the period with which you are registered for the Rewards Program the Partner, through whose website you registered, ceases to be a Rewards Program Partner ("Partner Closure"). We will post a page, notifying you if and when that happens, providing you with details of how you may continue to participate in the Rewards Program.
33. In the event of a Partner Closure your Account will thereafter be available only through the OffersBucks.com website until such time as your Account is closed. You understand that in this event, your communication in respect of the Rewards Program will be conducted with Us and you agree that thereafter, subject to these Rules, We shall be entitled to deal with you as a participant in the Rewards Program as if you had registered for it through the OffersBucks.com website.
34. Upon ceasing to be a participant in the Rewards Program your Account will be closed. In the event that your Account is closed you will automatically cease to be a participant in the Rewards Program. In the event that for a period of 6 months you do not complete any Approved Transactions then your Account status will become an ' Inactive Account '. Unless we determine otherwise in our absolute discretion and on a case-by-case basis, upon becoming an Inactive Account, the balance of your Account shall be voided and it shall be automatically closed.
35. We may do any of the following at any time without cause or liability and without your consent:
(i) close your Account; and/or
(ii) amend, suspend or terminate the Rewards Program, any part of it or any feature within it; and/or
(iii) restrict the hours of availability of the Rewards Program; and/or
(iv) limit the amount of your permitted use of the Rewards Program.
36. You acknowledge and agree that regardless of the size of the balance of your Account, the Cash Rewards standing to its credit, or to be credited to it shall be automatically voided (so that you will not be entitled to any payment in respect thereof) in any and all of the following circumstances:
(i) if We or a Partner Service through whom you registered for the Rewards Program should experience any event or process forming part of an insolvency, administration, receivership or winding up; or,
(ii) if OffersBucks.com or the Partner Service through whom you registered for the Rewards Program should cease to be part of the Rewards Program; or,
(iii) if for any reason, We should be unable to continue further funding of the Rewards Program, in whole or in part and whether as regards some or all participants in it; or,
(iv) we terminate your Account because of a breach or suspected breach of these rules by you; (v) if you close your Account; or
(vi) it is automatically closed as an Inactive Account.
37. If We terminate your Account because of a breach by you of these Rules you agree that you will not seek to register with the Rewards Program again, whether using the same or a different identity to that under which you originally registered. Otherwise you may voluntarily close an Account, and re-register with the Rewards Program.
38. You understand and agree that Rewards have no value or cash equivalent, that they may not be transferred or redeemed by You with third parties (whether or not Partners), whether for cash or in kind and that they do not represent any stored value.
39. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT PARTICIPATION IN THE REWARDS PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR PURCHASE OF GOODS OR SERVICES FROM PARTICIPATING RETAILERS IS SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE AND NOT THESE RULES AND THAT THESE RULES DO NOT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS IN RESPECT THEREOF. HOWEVER FOR OURSELVES ONLY WE MAKE NO WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PARTICIPATING RETAILERS AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING AS TO TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MECHANTABILITY AND/OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY REGARDING GOODS AND/OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM PARTICIPATING RETAILERS THROUGH THE REWARDS PROGRAM.
40. YOU AGREE THAT THE REWARDS PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE REWARDS PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR FREE NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE REWARDS PROGRAM OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH IT.
41. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE OR FOR ANY AWARDS OF PUNITIVE OR AGGRAVATED DAMAGES RELATING TO YOUR PARTICPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICPATE IN THE REWARDS PROGRAMME.
42. THESE RULES DO NO AFFECT THOSE OF YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS WHICH CANNOT BE AMENDED OR EXCLUDED IN LAW AND THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THEM SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND APPLIED ACCORDINGLY.
43. YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM, DEMAND, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING REASONABLE LEGAL FEES) RELATING TO YOUR BREACH OF THESE RULES, AND/OR THE TERMS APPLICABLE TO PARTICIPATING RETAILERS PROMOTIONS AND/OR THE USE OF A PARTNER SERVICE.
44. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of them.
45. We operate a programme in connection with the Rewards Program called Refer A Friend. It offers you the facility to refer new users in consideration for a bonus Cash Reward. The bonus amount will $10 subject to each of the following criteria being met:
(i) the referred friend successfully completes 2 offers.
(ii) the referred friends offers are both validated.
46. You must not use inappropriate marketing methods, (including but not limited to, sending unsolicited email, posting in newsgroups or discussion forums that do not permit advertising or using false claims in their advertising) to benefit from the Refer A Friend Program.
47. Where You refer a friend, who is not identified by the Reward Program database as being referred via your original customised refer a friend link, no refer a friend bonus payment will be paid. We are not responsible for the failure of the Refer A Friend tracking links to accurately log your referrals.
Copyright Notifications. Submission Technology, Ltd. (the “Company”) will remove infringing materials in accordance with the DMCA if properly notified that Content infringes copyright. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify the Company’ Copyright Agent in writing. Your notice must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3), for more information):
an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for the Company to locate the material;
your address, telephone number, and email address;
a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
If you believe that your work has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please notify the Company’s Copyright Agent in writing. Your counter-notice must contain the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel or see the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(g)(3), for more information):
a physical or electronic signature of the user of the Platform;
identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
a statement made under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
the subscriber's name, address, telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Platform provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subscriber (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
Under the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
If you fail to comply with these notice requirements, your notification or counter-notification may not be valid. Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement is:
Submission Technology, Ltd.
Attn: Copyright Agent
The Beater House, Turkey Mill, Ashford Road,
Maidstone, Kent, ME14 5PP
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, Company has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at Company's sole discretion, Users of the Company’s Services who are deemed to be repeat infringers. Company may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Company Site and/or terminate the accounts of any Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.